The Fido's Mission
Patience, Commitment, Observation and Love are the principals behind our mission---
at Fido's Day Out we love animals of all kinds and feel that they deserve the utmost respect.
We get to know all of your dog’s fascinating characteristics and become best buds with your
furr by focusing on fitness and FUN which makes your pet MORE RESPONSIVE, BETTER BEHAVED AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MORE HAPPY.
Ultimately, our Denver dog walking and pet sitting visits are here to establish a stress-free schedule for you and your pet, so when you get home from work your pet-parent relationship can be more focused on quality time — we are delighted to be a part of that process!
When choosing our pet care professionals, we seek out special individuals. We firmly believe that certain individuals innately possess traits that allow them to bond closer with animals. When adding a new walker and sitter to our team we carefully select individuals who have these inherent qualities.
We are excellent listeners and observers and we are always available to answer your questions.
We currently provide the city of Denver dog walking and pet sitting services for the following neighborhoods: Denver University, Observatory Park, Cherry Hills Village, Platte Park, Congress Park, Cheesman Park, Belcaro, University Hills, Hilltop, Wellshire, Cory Merrill, Washington Park, Harvard Gulch, Eisenhower Park, Denver Country Club, Bonnie Brae, University Park and Cherry Creek North
Benefits of Using a Dog Walker For Your Furry:
- Your furry will have a special friend in Fido's with the SAME walker every day-ALONE so we can spoil them rotten!
- Regular exercise to ensure good physical and mental health.
- Exercise improves a dog's overall mood and outings provide socialization with other people and dogs.
- Running and playing can tire a dog so he is less likely to misbehave
- Daily mid-day visits for puppies help maintain a consistent housebreaking schedule
- Elderly and adult dogs need bathroom breaks and extra love too.
- Crate trained puppies need to get out every 3 - 4 hours for proper training and socialization. Over-crating and under exercising can result in a hyperactive, under-socialized dog
- Walking provides routine practice for using basic commands such as "heel", "sit", "stay" and "come". (Dog walking is NOT a replacement for proper basic obedience training. We only support the dog's established training through repetition.)
Benefits of Using a Dog Walker For You:
- A new special friend for you and your furry
- A helping hand when you have a busy schedule, giving you peace of mind knowing your furry is getting the love and exercise he/she needs while you're away.
- Improved behavior in the home
- Your dog will want to relax WITH you when you come home
- You will no longer have to rush home over your lunch hour to go for a walk
Fido's Day Out is a fully insured provider of premium dog walking services to the Denver, CO area. Our fulltime staff of professional dog walkers and top pet care providers can fulfill a multitude of requests including individualized attention, vacation care and discounts for full week clients.